We are storytellers. Goldtooth is a rare hybrid of a creative agency and full-service production studio. Each member of the Goldtooth team is a master of their craft, working with some of the hottest franchises in the video game industry and feature film VFX from concept to completion. As the recipient of numerous industry awards and accolades, Goldtooth attacks its projects with creativity and precision, always delivering on quality.
About the Position
The Production Coordinator is responsible for keeping the flow of production moving forward by managing and tracking artwork, artists and their output as it pertains to the schedule and the completion of the company’s projects.
The production coordinator is responsible for the day to day communication between production departments, the centralization of the production information and the tracking of production progress.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track weekly quotas; maintain and submit quota details to Production Manager as appropriate
- Ensure artwork is reviewed by the department supervisor and director for approvals or revisions
- Track progress of assigned work, date started, expected due date, revisions, date approved, and escalate to Production Manager when needed.
- Populate Shotgun management software and maintain it on a daily basis.
- Organize, file, and distribute materials as necessary after approvals
- Communicate clearly with artists about deadlines and overall production schedule
- Respond to artists concerns regarding due dates and escalate as appropriate
- Daily maintenance of artist bids/dates in production management software
- Make sure artists have all material they need to complete their assignment
- Archive artwork when appropriate; depending on the nature of the material, copy onto disks with backup disk, preserve, put in storage; create an inventory list of all archived items
- Organize and maintain the server for space, filing and use
- Troubleshoot possible problems or issues and escalate as needed
- Helps maintain a positive team environment
- 2+ yrs experience in a VFX Production or Production studio environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Well developed analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in visual effects pipelines
- Good report writing and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Proactive team player
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a link to your demo reel to email@example.com.