- Manage and leads multiple projects simultaneously from concept to
completion while maintaining the creative vision. Has knowledge of where
their projects are at all times.
- Drive the entire production schedule daily.
- Drive the bidding process for new projects under the direction of the Head of Studio, with the help from VFX Supervisor and Creative Director.
- Have a clear understanding of gaming cinematics/trailers and VFX workflow.
- Manage the production team, plan and direct daily priority based on the shifting schedule and client requirements on multiple projects.
- Maintain ongoing client relationship.
- Negotiate and issue change orders for projects, follow up on invoicing to ensure the cash flow for studio operation is balanced.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various external vendors and contractors.
- Negotiate and handle contracts with vendors, approve invoices for account payables.
- Familiar with Shotgun and FileMaker, can customize and build layouts based on project needs.
- Willing to travel to work at locations as required by the projects
- Forecast staffing and resources requirements based on project needs, adjust project resource allocation based on the changing priorities to ensure smooth deliveries of all projects
- Come up with long term and short term project milestones and communicate changes in a timely manner with clients
- Collect and prioritize production related pipeline needs
- Mentor and grow the production team, be a good moderator in discussions, facilitate creative decision making among multiple stakeholders
- Accountable for the on-time and on-budget delivery of all project
- Promptly removes impediments to production and continuously
recommends and seeks efficiencies
- Proactively manage risks for the production and submits budget alerts any
time the projects’ needs exceed the budget estimated at the start of the
- At least 5 years experience delivering exceptional results in the games/CG/VFX industry CG production experience
- Able to work gracefully under pressure, handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Creative thinker/problem solver
- Able to develop and analyze estimates and schedules
- Excellent eye for quality, and the ability to troubleshoot scheduling efforts,
and the resourcefulness to obtain solutions
- Excellent people management skills, including proven ability to motivate
and encourage team members as well as provide constructive
- Able to facilitate and mediate between all disciplines within the team.
- Strong sense of initiative
- Great all-around communication skills (i.e. verbal, written, body language)
- Able to figure out an answer in the midst of chaos (i.e. troubleshooting)
- On set experience an asset
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com