The Senior VFX/CG Producer at Goldtooth manages the production from the beginning to the end, working in partnership with the Director and reporting to Studio Upper Management for all deliverables. This position is accountable for the daily maintenance and adherence to the production schedule, for the management of the production budget and responsible for communicating regularly with the Client to ensure deliverables are on time, on budget, and on target.
- Manage and leads multiple projects simultaneously from concept to
completion while maintaining the creative vision. Has knowledge of where
their projects are at all times.
- Drive the entire production schedule daily.
- Drive the bidding process for new projects under the direction of the Head of Studio, with the help from VFX Supervisor and Creative Director.
- Have a clear understanding of gaming cinematics/trailers and VFX workflow.
- Manage the production team, plan and direct daily priority based on the shifting schedule and client requirements on multiple projects.
- Maintain ongoing client relationship.
- Negotiate and issue change orders for projects, follow up on invoicing to ensure the cash flow for studio operation is balanced.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various external vendors and contractors.
- Negotiate and handle contracts with vendors, approve invoices for account payables.
- Familiar with Shotgun and FileMaker, can customize and build layouts based on project needs.
- Willing to travel to work at locations as required by the projects
- Forecast staffing and resources requirements based on project needs, adjust project resource allocation based on the changing priorities to ensure smooth deliveries of all projects
- Come up with long term and short term project milestones and communicate changes in a timely manner with clients
- Collect and prioritize production related pipeline needs
- Mentor and grow the production team, be a good moderator in discussions, facilitate creative decision making among multiple stakeholders
- Accountable for the on-time and on-budget delivery of all project
- Promptly removes impediments to production and continuously
recommends and seeks efficiencies
- Proactively manage risks for the production and submits budget alerts any
time the projects’ needs exceed the budget estimated at the start of the
- At least 5 years experience delivering exceptional results in the games/CG/VFX industry CG production experience
- Able to work gracefully under pressure, handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Creative thinker/problem solver
- Able to develop and analyze estimates and schedules
- Excellent eye for quality, and the ability to troubleshoot scheduling efforts,
and the resourcefulness to obtain solutions
- Excellent people management skills, including proven ability to motivate
and encourage team members as well as provide constructive
- Able to facilitate and mediate between all disciplines within the team.
- Strong sense of initiative
- Great all-around communication skills (i.e. verbal, written, body language)
- Able to figure out an answer in the midst of chaos (i.e. troubleshooting)
- On set experience an asset
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org